Static Security specialise in the provision of SIA licensed security guarding personnel to clients across all sectors, throughout Lincolnshire & Newark
Our officers on the front line represent us and our customers, which is why we invest so much in them through training and management support. All of our security personnel are licensed by the SIA (Security Industry Authority). They are encouraged to excel in their positions and as a result are well motivated, not just to deliver service excellence but to establish an association with our clients.;
Prior to undertaking a security guarding assignment we provide;
- A personal account manager
- A risk assessment & method statement
- Comprehensive assignment instructions
- Contract service agreement
Prior to deploying a security operative they have completed and obtained;
- Level 2 Btec Award in Security Operations
- Level 2 Btec Award in Communication & Conflict Management
- A SIA Licence
- A Certificate of Emergency First Aid at Work
- An Asbestos Awareness Course incorporating the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2006
- BS7858 2012: Security screening of individuals in a security environment
No matter what your requirement, Static Security can provide the manned guarding solution tailored to your specific needs.
You may require a long term, permanent guarding solution or security operatives for one off occasions such as sporting and entertainment events either way we are confident we can cater for your all your needs.